3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Flour
3/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
1/4 Cup Melted Butter
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1/4 cup butter
2-3 Cups Mashed Sweet Potatoes (I prefer closer to 3 cups)
1. Pre-heat Oven to 350
2. Peel, boil, and mash the two- three cups sweet potatoes.
3. Mix with hand mixer the mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, vanilla, egg, and butter.
4. Put mixture into 9x13in. pan
5. In a separate bowl, mix the ingredients for the crust.
6. Once well mixed, spread the topping over the sweet potato mixture.
7. Bake for 30min
8. ENJOY!! 🙂